Re: JOBS

M.K., I work for a University. I had a few wild ideas, and E&P was good enough
to publish them. One was an idea long ago about newspaper systems, using UNIX
as a platform for cross-industry newsroom systems [...] largest newspapers to use similar software.
It was a good idea at the time,
but has been eclipsed in the years since by the advent of the PC and Macs. I
still believe that Unix systems can be effective newsroom systems in a
multi-star topology. The other one was last June. It's [...] several years regarding what I call
"Demographic Zoning," in other words,
zoning publications by interest, rather than area [...], although not in th [...] of service.
 Daryl