Re: Tame 5.1

On second thought, it would be rather complicated for me to send you mine,
because of various reasons. It would be best if someone else can send you
the actual setup file from Tame, which I can't find.

Sorry--but let us know if Michael Norman or someone else can't help you.

--Harry
I have a license for tame, and would like to try version 5.1, which some
have said is relatively good. Unfortunately, that version isn't on their
web site. Is there someone out there with that version that could send me
a copy.

TIA

Wally Bass

Harry Binswanger