Re: Enter Key / Selection by cursor

Robert Holmgren wrote:

If you're singing the blues because you need such a keyboard, there's a guy who repairs and refurbishes Northgates in the U.S., and also sells them for reasonable amounts (I think I paid US$110 for an early version Northgate 102 with an indestructible all-metal chassis -- later models used plastic). He would ship to Spain -- there are currency conversion calculators on his website. His name is Robert Tibbetts , and his website is: http://www.northgate-keyboard-repair.com/
Several months ago I attempted to purchase an Avant Stellar, but the cost was really discouraging. So your suggestion is very useful. My current main keyboard is a fifteeen years old Omnikey/Plus. The touch is not perfect but the function keys are on the left (this is very important for me). And, yes, some keys fail from time to time. Then... Best regards, Manuel Castelao