Re: For Myron G. Re: XyWrite development

On Wed, 14 Jun 1995 08:57:07 -0400 (EDT) you wrote:

>I am glad to hear that you can enable 36 windows, since there may be
>someone somewhere who needs more than 9. I practically never have
>found reason to keep more than 5 files open.

Oh God, there have been SSSOOO many times when I have been dying
to have more than 9 windows open at any given time, esspecially
during large projects and grumpy customers. In the old Desqview
days, I use to run three or more XyWrite sessions, all with 9
windows open.

If TTG has the possiblility to open 36 or more windows, then I say
"Yes, go for it." As for the "over 36" limit, possibly TTG could
set the windows to [func #-#] or something.

Tally-hoe and stuff!

Carter Campbell campbelc@xxxxxxxx carterc@xxxxxxxx
Calgary Alberta.
Canada