Re: OT Hot paper

--- Michael Norman  wrote:

> My HPLJ 2200D is printing hot, which is to say the
> paper comes out
> very hot. Researching the problem, it could be the
> fuser. Anyone run
> into a similar problem.

My memory on this is hazy, but that sounds plausible.
I think you can have *other* bad symptoms from a fuser
that is going, which might be more common.

> Fusers are expensive -- $170
> for that
> model. For another hundred bucks, I can get a new
> printer, a 1320.
> Any notions welcome.

Ouch ! Had no idea they could get that pricey. I did
buy a spare fuser for a much older HPLJ model on Ebay,
some time ago, and I think I paid about $45.

 Jordan