Re: XyWin Problems

Any chance the hang you describe results from a change in the video mode? I
don't have XyWin; but does the dialog box change the screen resolution? Is the
one machine SVGA and the other 8514A or straight VGA? My own experience is
that Win-OS/2 video drivers can get out of sync. This was especially true in
2.0; in 2.1, I can actually see the OS slowly, laboriously, ultimately
successfully working out the video problems (I have an ATI Graphics Ultra,
which is especially touchy, plus the drivers were contracted out to a third
party by ATI and are beta only). Anyway, you might play with the Video
Notification Switch in the Settings Notebook...