Re: cursors (was running xy 3+ under windows xp - aarrgghhh!)

Thanks, a lot (as always) to Robert and Carl for the help.
  I also was testing changes in my Startup.int and for me, in xy3+, in 25
lines display:
With BC d cur=118

BC d it=512,3085,8193,...... shows a big/low cursors size for
insert/overstrike.

BC d it=512,1435,8193..... or
BC d it=513,1536,8193..... or
BC d it=513,1936,8193.... shows a big/medium cursors size,

  Also in Xy 4.12, these settings have the same behavior (changing them in
settings.dfl):

DF IT=512,1936,8193.... (big/medium sizes for insert/overstrike)
DF IT=512,3085,8193.... (big/low cursors sizes for insert/ overstrike)

  Of course, I didn't test all the posible values

  Other values make the cursor disappears (2536 in the overstrike
position), many of them introduce or overstrike the character three, two or
one
position back from the place the cursor appears. (Im working in a Win98SE,
perhaps this has influence...)

    Francisco.