XyWrite Revealed

from Morris,

	Queries from Michael Edwards and Gavin Budge

		I can airmail the book to any country in the world. If you send your
credit card number over two separate e-mails by splitting the code into two
and send it direct to my e-mail address, it should be safe.
	I do not know what paypal is.
	The other good news that I will be able to take about five copies of
XyWrite Revealed with me to the USA and will arrive in California on the
23rd February. The price of these will be about $12.00