Re: XP & malware

Running FireFox Nightly 15.0a1 (2012-05-20) http://nightly.mozilla.org/
with NoScript  v 2.4.2rc7  http://noscript.net/getit

To have all your Windows with Tabs open when you restart make sure
you Exit FireFox from the VERY top left hand side Black Box labelled (Nightly)

(may be orange and called FireFox on your system)

AND set

Tools -> Options -> General When Nightly Starts  Select show my
Windows & Tabs from last time

You may need to press the "ALT" key to get the menu bar to come up

Carl Distefano wrote:
Reply to note from rdumain@xxxxxxxx Sun, 20 May 2012 14:15:12 -0400 No problems here running Firefox v12.0 under XP SP3. My gripe was the way they changed the user interface on the last major upgrade (v5, I think). Once I figured out how to put the navigation buttons back in their familiar places, and get the orange Firefox button back in the upper lefthand corner, I made my peace with it.