Re: Can't open Xy in XP

Jay, sorry to hear about the problem. One of the useful features of Windows
XP is its System Restore feature. It works well and has saved many XP users
numerous headaches. Rather than attempt to trace the source of the
malfunction, simply restore the system to a prior state. There are several
ways of accessing it. Go to Control Panel, System, System Restore tab. Or
use the run menu and type in "MSCONFIG".

Good luck!

Robert Grigg
rjgrigg@xxxxxxxx