Windows & Fixing Netscape [Off topic]

Some sites are unfortunately better viewed in one browser or the other. For
that reason I use both IE 4 & Netscape 4.7.

Netscape used to crash constantly & unexpectedly until I upgraded the ATI
video driver for a HP8380.
Netscape has not stopped since! The tip to remedy the problem came from the
alt.netscape newsgroup.

For those that have not been there I can thoroughly recomend a visit to
Jakob Nielsen's site. http://www.useit.com/alertbox/

I can only agree with Dorothy's comments