Re: Quick Question

What a clown. Tell him that Gabrielli may be a Renaissance composer but
his stuff is still played a lot today. For barbarians that insist on Word
you can cut and past into Word if you're using XY in Windows - or just
save it in "save as" mode with a .doc extent and then open it in Word
though you will have some formatting problems. I tend to author in Xy and
then format in Word for the barbarians. As I remember there are filters
and templates available for such situations but I dunno if they are
two-way, (allow Xy to save in barbaric formats.)

If you ever see that editor, punch him for all of us.

Peter