Re: period double space

What this agent, publisher, editor, and typesetter wants (but
doesn't **demand*) is one space after periods, commas, both kinds
of colon, question marks, and exclamation marks. What I really
and truly want and demand is *N*O* extra space between paragraphs
unleess to mark a change of scene or viewpoint character --
**unless* we're fighting with quasi-compatible processing
programs, in which we **may* use a blank line to show the end of
a paragraph, and adopt something else to show extra space in
final copy.

George H Scithers of owlswick@xxxxxxxx