Re: virus protection for the elderly

to quote from the cai website: 'On Thursday June 7, 2001, Computer
Associates (CA) ended the InoculateIT Personal Edition, eTrust Mail
Watcher, and eTrust Content Inspection Personal Edition promotional
programs. These promotional programs have been replaced with eTrust EZ
Armor - the first solution set available from my-eTrust.com' but
'Computer Associates will continue to provide signature updates for
registered users of InoculateIT Personal Edition v5.2, for as long as it
is installed on their current personal computer'