Re: GDI HotList

I did not receive the spam in error. It was addressed to one of
the Internet lists I run.

Since you have obviously not done anything about this, I am
setting all my lists to reject *all* mail from GDII. I will get
rid of the filters if and when you notify me of what you have
done to stop this illegal use of your account. I am not willing
to waste time "unsubscribing" to trash email, and know from
experience that it only increases the amount of spam.

Cheers,
--
Nathan Sivin
History and Sociology of Science