Re: XyWrite's future - NB 10 or something different?

Kari is probably correct about the future of Xy DOS. I dont agree about NB 10, though.

NB 10 has the basic features most of us want in an editor and word-processor. NB.kbd and NB.dlg are
both editable. Why couldnt someone simply remove the unwanted features from the interface, and
leave what they want? Even *I* fiddled around with these files years ago to make Xy4 LaTeX
friendly.

Myron