Re: ASCII 10 IN TYF-ED FILE

I don't view 3-byte chars as "tricks" -- they're just plain necessary, in .KBD,
in .PRN, in XPL -- without them, you can only go so far and no further. After
all, they're designed into XyWrite and always have been (just *disguised* and
never ever ever referred to by XyQuest -- ever heard Chris mention one? Read
anything "official" about it? Its a conspiracy, I tell you... a PLOT!). Naw,
they're designed in, and I can't believe that the power they give you is
unintentional.