Re: Chain Printing Bug

Dear SysOp: Hmmmm. An intelligent product for preparation of boring
repetitive documents, you say? How interesting. Speaking of "new" products,
what happened to "Ibid"? I do believe I *paid* for that (almost one year ago
to this day), but never heard another word about it, and never got it. Never
got an "Orbis" that worked, either! (Bad Install diskette, which I returned to
TTG -- not replaced.) Were the speed problems with Orbis ever resolved? It
was so slow, most people removed it from their disk... Does TTG intend to
attend to these two products?