Re: AUHIDEMS in vDos-lfn

Hi James,

I updated vDos-lfn several times today, so you might want to try the
latest build first. What will happen if you enter the command
"vDos-lfn /cfg nul /set AUHIDEMS=ON" from the command line?
If this works for you without problems, then it means there is likely
something wrong in your config.txt file. If possible, you can send
me your config.txt file. Thanks!

Wengier