Re: History of OS/2 - Saving web pages

Yes, I know this one. I have translated its interface to the Finnish language and Scrapbook's as well. Some of my pet projects. While Print pages to PDF is somewhat shaky and has bugs, it is quite useful, but Scrapbook is a must. I use it every day, all the time. When I was using Internet Explorer, I used Surfsaver (from the makers of AskSam) for this purpose, but nowadays Surfsaver is no longer maintained. If you go to http://www.asksam.com/web/20130429124051/http://www.surfsaver.com/http://www.surfsaver.com, the AskSam page states: "This is somewhat embarrassing, isn’t it? It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help." It sure is embarrassing, and searching does not help. Look elsewhere. For IE, there is http://www.surfulater.com/ from down under.

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)
lexitec@xxxxxxxx