Re: Ever have a keyboard die on you ?

Thanks Manuel,

This sure is one interesting piece of equipment, particularly so as CVT (the company that made the Avant Stellar keyboard) has been out of business for a while. If you are in the United States, you can have your Avant Stellar repaired (http://www.ergonomicsmadeeasy.com/store/specialty/product/avant-replacement-page/), but that is not very attractive from outside the US because of prohibitive shipping costs. Mine is working fine and I am very pleased with it. But if it died, I would need badly something similar...

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)
lexitec@xxxxxxxx