Re: Nota Bene

At 06:27 PM 10/18/01 -0800, J. R. Fox wrote:
>I'm going on the (I hope logical) assumption that there must have been some
>design
>reason for this. (Maybe something to do with display of the Cyrillic & etc.
>char. sets
>in the deluxe version ?) Are you sure it's just a bug ?

Yes. The only time Anne did respond to this was when, a long time ago, she
acknowledged
that this is a bug and it will be fixed.
Since then, it has been firmly "no communication" policy.

I guess that this means that she thinks it is not important to fix. I hope
she realizes that it makes
NB unusable for people who write in other languages than English.

-- Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo