Re: Carl's notes

Reply to note from Harry Binswanger  Mon, 01 Sep
2008 16:24:20 -0400

Harry:

> There seems to be a problem using your VA@ in a loop, when each
> loop gets a new value for the original S/G (to be parsed). It
> kind of loses its place--gets the field number (or comma
> number) wrong.
>
> Attached HB.TST is a snippet of the code I'm having problems
> with. I am also attaching a small file it needs: DATA.

There's a bug in the CU (CountUp) command that may be in play here.
In fact, it may require rewriting VA@* from scratch. I was waiting
for it to rear its head.

However, I only received the DATA attachment to your message. There
was no code snippet. You can send your test code to me privately if
you like.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx