Ibm Proprinter File

I recently changed printers to a Citizen 200GX. I am trying to use IBM
ProPrinter III emulation but it only prints in draft quality elite print.
(Elite print is my default.) It won't print elite or pica NLQ print.

When I go to print a doc, the Print Menu appears without an X at the Draft
option. This option can't be changed. If I continue, the file starts printing
without displaying the Quality Menu.

I have tried to use this printer file with both Editor.Exe 4.011 and 4.015.
There is no difference.

  Gary