Re: Bugs In 4.016

The STACK error your getting sounds like it may be related to the overflow
driver being set to a stacked portion of your hard drive. Please verify this.
Short of that, I would like to know when this error occurs. In regard to the
command bracket, we could try remapping the keyboard choice to go into expanded
view first, then placing the command bracket in. Let me know if that is a
viable work around, and I'll try it here. Finally, the only list of trainers
that I have hasn't been updated since 1991. The people on that list include:
Christine Rivera MicroDynamics Plus Inc. 245 Fifth Ave Suite 1803 Ny NY 10016
(212)447-9100

PC Etcetera Peggy Dugan 462 Seventh Ave New York, NY 10018 (212)736-5870

Electronic Directions Bess Sampson 220 East 23rd St Suite 503 New York, NY
10010 (212)533-9651 Regards, Kevin Duval