Re: Date variables in Xy III -- DATE.PM Attached

Thanks Robert

I'm not sure who / what is MBO. My name is Marc - from a small rock in the
South Pacific called New Zealand
I haven't intentionally kept a low profile - I've just had little to say.
"Better to remain quiet and thought a fool than to open ones mouth and remove
all doubt"
I am accessing these emails thru Internet Exployter - perhaps that is why my
name is not appearing.
I have downloaded the XYWeb114 and will work thru it.
The company I used to work for use version 3.57 (we looked at version 4 and at
the time decided that the conversion would be too involved with converting the
data files as well as mostly re-writing the programs)
I am fairly conversent with version 3. (Well I thought I was...I have just had
a look at your date.pm - wow - some code there I've never seen before...nested
SaveGets etc) I have a contract with my old employer to provide support as
required (have been doing this for about 8 years now.
Thanks again for that program.
I do have one small question...why are the programs you have (as well as the
examples from XYQuest) all crammed up together.
We tend to put a couple of carriage returns after a GL and even maybe put some
commentry into these 'blank' lines. It certinally makes the program more
readable.

Thanks again for a copy of the program

Cheers

Marc