Re: Response {XY}

Just in case no one's already answered on this, the XY BBS relocated to
Baltimore. You can log on there at 410/576-8806 N/8/1 up to 9600 baud (maybe
higher by now). I wasn't aware Billerica was still on the air, even as a ghost
ship. Anyway, the new BBS isn't the most heavily trafficked thing you've seen
recently, but they do have some good stuff turn up there now and again. Any
echoed posts from me you've seen are probably out of a conf. on Relaynet (aka
RIME), which may also have some x'chg. with other established nets.