Re: Resurrection of XyWrite?

wbass@xxxxxxxx wrote:
Seen at http://gcn.com/articles/2009/08/31/technicalities-word-alternatives.aspx (Government Computer News) The article has
A few creative options for working without Word<<
(as a result of the impending possible injunction against word) One of them is:
(on page 2):Xywrite. Has that cool, retro blue-and-yellow color scheme and soothing grinding noise each time it accesses the disk. But you need a computer made before 1985 to run it.<<
A rather surprising appearance, I thought. Wally Bass
My foot. I run it black on white, on two machines, purchased in the last two years, under Vista Home Premium. Plus a Netbook running XP Home, also purchased a couple of months ago. I have more trouble getting the latest Windows applets to work. Windows Calendar is an utter MESS.