Re: XY in DosBox (XP)

At 4/2/2004 02:40 PM -0400, M.W. Poirier wrote:

I agree. The "font looks dreadful." Is there a way of changing the font?, and/or of having a smoother screen background (a back- ground more like the dosbox background) when in fullscreen mode? M.W. Poirier
I have both the original and the laptop version of Ultravision. I quickly tested the former on my XP laptop and the improvement was negligible. As soon as I clear up the other problems I'll try it again. Meanwhile you can search for Ultravision (Personics) for Laptops and likely find it on a free site. Personics is out of business, last I read. Also, searching quickly, I stumbled across this site -- http://www.columbia.edu/~em36/wpdos/textmode.html. Some of the WPDos advice might apply to us. Again, I gave it only a quick read. Michael Norman