Re: conversion from XyWrite to word

>send it to Word document folder after typing in lp e-mail.prn and hit execute

What is the e-mail.prn file?  It does not exist in our XyWrite subdirectory.  We don't use XyWrite for e-mail.

//Avi

ArtL7@xxxxxxxx
Sent by: owner-xywrite@xxxxxxxx

10/26/2004 06:03 PM
Please respond to xywrite

        To:        xywrite@xxxxxxxx
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: conversion from XyWrite to word

Can a less complex way to convert work?Convert your Xywrite files to DUMMYNAME.txt with .txt suffix, send it to Word document folder after typing in lp e-mail.prn and hit execute in the header section of the Xywrite file to strip out embedded symbols; Or just send the document as a .doc file to Word after following above steps. Then open document and save as Word document file; conversely, open a Word document, and put in the "save as" section, "ms-dos Text" and save it as .txt file in your Xyrite. I only have Windows 98, so I don't know what you can do on the Word to Xywrite front with the more recent operating systems.