Signature -Reply

No, Signature was discontinued long ago. It evolved into XyWrite
IV for
DOS, which is still sold and supported by The Technology Group,
but
further development has been halted.

TTG also markets XyWrite for Windows, which is being developed as
new (as yet unnamed) product.

If you have questions about compatability issues between
Signature and
XyWrite, feel free to post them here. I can only speak for
myself, but
having used both products I feel XyWrite IV is a significantly
superior
product - faster and more reliable than Signature.

>>> Exchange  08/13/96 02:44pm >>>
Hi,

I just got this address off the Technology Group answering
machine, so I'm
not even sure if this is support address or a mailing list.

I'm looking for information on the XYQuest word processing
program
Signature.

We're using version 1.02 of Signature, copywrite 1991. We've
used this
program for 5 years now and we're wondering if there is an
updated
version
or any upgrades available for it.

Thanks for your help.