WFW

Steve, I did receive your message regarding your questions about WFW and you
will notice that there is a message to ALL on the board which addresses your
particular concern as well as the more general comments of others on the board.
I felt that these issues were important enough to communicate to marketing and
management so that they could respond accordingly. This process does take a
little more time but I feel that the users on the board are best served by this
approach in certain situations. In the future we will try to leave you a
message letting you know that there will be a delay, but in general if the
question is not of a technical nature, we cannot guarantee a 24-hour turn
around time. sysop...