Toshiba 1000

Well, I bought the T-1000 from CompuUSA over the past weekend. They
will continue to sell the units thru the end of this week (so they
said). Although re-conditioned, it has full warranty. I had a hard time
passing it up at $399. I didn't see the T1000SE for $699, though.

Sales must be a comment event right now. CDW sent me a flier
advertising their sale. But, but, but. I got notice yesterday (6-11)
for their June 8 sale! Bulk mail strikes again.