Re: Mac & VPC

Carlo Caballero wrote:
Quoting flash :
RE the kbd file, have you figured out which keys are: fn,
And Carlo answered
the keyboard layout you're describing--my Powerbook laptop has it
On Wintel laptops, Fn is the "special" function key that invokes an overlay, so that you get the number pad keys (normally found at the right end of a desktop keyboard) superimposed on the UJMIK
    P:?{"keys. I assume something similar on Macs. (That was the key that my friend's cat managed to step on while playing kitten on the keys.)

    Patricia M. Godfrey