Re: Thesaurus problem...

M.W. Poirier wrote:

Since moving my operations from Win95 to XP, I have been having a problem with my Microlytics thesaurus. I cannot move the highlighting off the first synonym no matter what arrow key I press or Page Up or Down key I activate. I seem to recall having this problem once before on my old Win95 machine, but I cannot recall the solution. Does someone have a suggestion? In advance, thank you. M.W. Poirier
On 22 Dec 2004, Jon Pareles wrote this: ≪In the discussion about fullscreen fonts, Uwe Sieber's page ( http://www.uwe-sieber.de/dosfon_e.html ) had a link to this: http://www.tamedos.com/downloads/downloads.htm I have installed it on my XP Pro and lo and behold: no more cursor twitch. XY4 runs like it did under Win98. As a bonus, no more need to use NUM LOCK to tab through the Microlytics thesaurus. ≫ So try fiddling with the NUM Lock key (XYSearch the archives; there were, IIRC, some complicated measures necessary) and then try TAMEDOS. Patricia M. Godfrey