Re: Msg. #9447

>-----> Michel, could (or have you) try placing the DF SL=36 and DF SW=94
default settings at the very end of your SETTINGS.DFL file...I will converse
again with the developer about this. <-----<

As i reported last I had tried it when I installed XY4 under DOS and it did not
work as the two linrs were REM out (;;).

Reinstalled the two lines again - no changes and two problems:

1 - The 94x36 lines mode does not come into effect until I open a second XY4
window and close the first one (which always remains in 94x25 mode until closed
!!). I can accomplish this automatically with 3 lines in my STARTUP.INT file

2 - In 36 lines mode the mouse will not access the lower part of the screen
until I Ctrl-Esc to the OS/2 desktop and then return to the XY session.

 The two lines you suggested have no effect whatsoever ...XY4 DOS still has
number of very rough edges ...

Please report back (before my subscrition to XYLine expires) if the
"developper" has anything to add ...

-- Michel