Re: Using XyWrite file in Word and saving as text document

Carl Distefano wrote:
Line wrap may be the culprit. Are you setting a text width of at
least 70 chars?
Aha! You hit the nail on the head. Though my margins are .5 in L&R
(but I think that's for printing), buried under
Tools->Options->Composition, I found a setting to "Wrap plain text
messages at 55 characters." I've changed that to 70. (Why can't they
put these things all together in one logical place, instead of
scattering them among umpteen submenus?)
--
Patricia M. Godfrey
PriscaMG@xxxxxxxx