Re: Quicklog option in File menu

Tim:

You were right about Quicklog. I for one am greatly enjoying the
enhancements. I now use ABAN, REFRESH, etc., every day. For
some reason, when I switch between display modes, every so often
the trackball cursor gets lost. REFRESH is a much better way of
restoring it than shutting down the program. I am still using my
own keyboard, minus RH's STACK, but when I have more time I will
work in some of your key assignments, and work more
systematically through the menus.

You might want to make clearer in your documentation that SIZE
does not show the current size of the onscreen file, but the size
of the version on disk, and therefore people who want current
information should save just before using it. It would also be
helpful if you provided a list of key assignments for advanced
features.

Thanks again. It does feel like an upgrade.

-- Nathan Sivin
History and Sociology of Science
University of Pennsylvania
Philadelphia PA 19104-3325