From: Carl Distefano
To: xywrite@xxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, December 21, 2014 4:43 PM
Subject: Re: vDosxy3 -- changing default font?

Reply to note from "John Paines" mailto:dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxx
(Redacted sender "mailto:vf200@xxxxxxxx" for DMARC) Sun, 21 Dec 2014
14:35:26 +0000 (UTC)

John,

> Unfortunately, the path statement didn't resolve the issue.

How disappointing. Perhaps Kari, Edward, or another can help you
iron this out.

But let me ask this: Are you using Xy3 or 4? If Xy4, which Epson
driver are you loading? I started out my testing with EPLQ1010.PRN
and was seeing some odd results with monospaced fonts (wide spaces
between some letters) and with monospaced and proportional fonts
(italics not working). Both these issues went away when I switched
to EPLQ2550.PRN. Even in Xy3 you might benefit by experimenting with
different Epson drivers.

--
Carl Distefano
mailto:cld@xxxxxxxx