RE Lost Grid

Grid was indeed designed to overlay a form, so you could know where to
position items. For example, print out the form, than print GRID on the
same piece of paper, and see what the column and row position of each
blank to be filled in is. it would indeed be a very clunky tool for
modern, proprotionally set docs. And after I sent my call for help
(sorry, chronic afterthoughts) I remembered that I have a clear acetate
overlay already marked out in a grid. But that's 6 (and another is 8) to
the inch, so I will download Bry's copy. What has me reallly puzzled
though is why I don't have it in any of my Xy installations.

Patricia M. Godfrey PMGodfrey@xxxxxxxx