Re: Jumbo in kbd files

Many thanks Carl. I would never have figured it out. I must study my
docs one of these days. In my previous use of TODAY, which was always
direct from the command line, I was annoyed that you had to press f10
to get back into the text field before you pressed the execute-Jumbo
key, because otherwise the result would appear on the command line.
However, now that I have finally (after at least a decade of daily
use) done what I should have done and made it into a keyboard
command, I needn't worry because my cursor will be in the text area
anyway. It works like a charm. Many thanks - - TODAY is a very simple
enhancement but one of my very favorites. Don't even ask how tedious
it is to get something similar to work in MSW, how often it magically
resets itself, how much trouble it is, how much time it all takes. - - B

At 12/01/2014 01:13, you wrote:
Reply to note from Bill Troop  Sat, 11 Jan 2014
20:15:27 +0000

Bill:

> I have been meaning for a long time to assign the Jumbo today
> command to a key - - I waste so much time with it manually.
> Something like
>
> go to text area today
>
> I am so rusty with these things - - can some kind soul tell me
> how to do it?

nn=NO,JM,2,.,t,o,d,a,y,Q2

--
Carl Distefano