Re: Diacritics in XW for E-Mail

Thanks for your comments:
 You're so correct about "ambiguities exist in every language". There is at
least one in the English Language - I've tryoing to find another without
success. The word p-o-l-i-s-h with a lower case "p" deals with making a surface
shiny while with an upper case "P" it refers to a citizen of the country
Poland. If you can think of additions (other than proper names), I'd like to
know about it.
Dick Giering