"save as" from command line

On 24-SEP-1995 04:39:54.1 xywrite said to LESLIE319
  >In XyWrite/DOS (v. 4.015), is there a way to convert a file into another
  >format from the command line so that it could be done in a macro?
  >Right now I have to wade through the menus each time I need a .DOC or
  >.RTF file. And what are the three different .RTF formats for?
  >TIA, Richard

  I'll take RTF for $1000, Alex.

  What are: Mac Format, Pc Format, and Code Page
Eight-Fifty-Something format. (Yes, Alex, I know I have to be
more specific--guess I have to settle for the home game.)

--Leslie--
`[1;33;44mRainbow V 1.19.1 for Delphi - Registered