Re: U2 frame

Reply to note from peregrine@xxxxxxxx Wed, 07 Sep 2011 08:24:34 -0400

> XyWWWeb moved in December to this address, where Version 117 is
> the latest= available:
>
> http://users.datarealm.com/xywwweb/

Version 119 has been up for some years now, just not widely
advertised. It's an interim release, but virtually everything in it
should work. I've updated the XyWWWeb page (URL above) to link to
it. Or, you can download it directly at:

http://users.datarealm.com/xywwweb/XYWEB119.ZIP

Robert and I have been working for some time on a major overhaul
that would be released as v120. For various reasons we've not
managed to complete it -- yet. If and when we do, you'll hear about
it here, of course.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx