Re: keyboard position

Flash,

I understand. Just thought you might want to use $H or $X.

--Harry

On 13/1/14 7:24 AM, Harry Binswanger wrote: > > I never use F9 anymore. I used new improved F9. Yes, I see the point. I was making a slightly different point, that when customizing keyboards, one can modify the physical key layout as well as the functional definitions (in the XY kbd file). One is not bound to have only one of each key; by cannibalizing several keyboards, I was able to have duplicate keys (which could, of course, just as well have been accomplished with labels). Many roads lead to Rome.... Cheers,