Re: Keyboard handling etc.

Reply to note from J R FOX  Sat, 24 Oct 2015
19:20:14 +0000 (UTC)

Jordan,

> Version #s were never particularly evident with any of these
> releases, at least from what little I saw, but I guess this
> means you are still using that earlier version from the time it
> was heavily discussed on this list. (The only VDOS.Exe
> installed here is 376,320 in size, and dated 12-15-14.)

That's the penultimate version of Peter a/k/a catastrophicanomaly's
vDosXy, and the version that I use -- but what we're discussing here
is an altogether new fork, by Wengier Wu (based, I believe, on the
latest release of vDos source code).

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx