Re: Running XyWrite under Windows XP

Art--
Have you tried the list archives? There's been lots of discussion--late last year, early this year--on getting a full screen of type under XP.

Judith Davidsen

ArtL7@xxxxxxxx wrote:
I'm not able to reprogram Xywrite myself, but are there programs, tricks, shortcuts that allow you to run a full screen or nearly full screen, stabilized version of Dos-based Xywrite (III Plus) on Windows XP. Which website exactly has info on that? What is EasyDOS, etc..? Whether for a fee or not, where can I get any over the phone advice on these issues? Thanks, Art