Re: Attachments

Frank,
If you stick around this list very long -- and I hope you do -- you will
find that there's a small number of posters who start growling over their
cornflakes and continue the practice throughout the day. While the
percentage of full-time grouches on the list may be slightly larger than in
the population as a whole, the XyWriters are essentially helpful and
supportive beneath their otherwise hostile exteriors. The easiest survival
tool is a thick skin and a recognition of the old principle that the
hostile attitude says more about them than about you.
Cheers,
Richard A. Sherer