Re: Windows 10 upgrade

Thanks, I will try it. Who knows, maybe the bug that has crept in, making
Eudora a little tricky though not impossible to use (as of six months
ago, you can't drag messages from one mailbox to another, for example),
will have been fixed. I really love the stability of the current Win 8.1
builds. For the first time in my entire Windows experience, suspend works
reliably, day after day after day, and I can't remember the last crash.
By contrast, my two Win 7 laptops, one 32, one 64, are not very
satisfactory.