Re: SUGGESTIONS & COMPLAINTS

Actually, i have tried turning the monitor upside-down. What seems to happen
is that all of the letters seem to drip off the screen and I can't get them
back. I realize that this is quite probebly a hardware problem and I was
hoping that there was a fix; call it wishful thinking. This little
inconvienience seems only to happen when I wake up and have some how mannaged
to put my head on upside-down. As to the REF and REC commandsI have used the C0
counter quite a lot the thing that I am courious about is when I want to refer
the reader to a section of the book that hasn't been printed yet; for example,
if I am in Chapter 2 and I want to refer the reader to a section in Chapter 8.
To refer back to a chapter or section of the book is easy, (something like
≪C0label≫≪C9label≫), but I haven't figured a fast fix for refering ahead.
Actually, it says in the manual, I can't remember the exact page, that you
can't refer to subsequent sections, only previous sections, so I am warned, I
just thought you might know of some little trick to do this. At any rate,
thanks
      Carter